Does my cat look pregnant?

Keep her locked inside after they are born soon as they are weened she goes back into heat to breed again if she gets out you will have a kitten making monster

I’m not a cat expert by any means but I think with the nipples like that she’s within 10 days of giving birth.

she will also come back in heat and breed back within 2-3 weeks of giving birth so just to be aware of that.
Yeah, I was reading and apparently if you can feel kittens then they are about a week away from giving birth, but don’t know if this is true

I’d try and keep her inside.. if you can feel the kittens it should be within the next few weeks of their arrival… cats are known for “hiding” when they give birth (mine hid in the next doors garden) and if she or the kittens have complications it’s not always a happy ending. make her up a “safe place” like a whelping box where she can go and you can see just in case she needs help…

The only thing is, I can’t keep her in the house because my dad is allergic to cats and will get sick if we keep her in the house. I don’t know what to do. Just pray she will give birth in our loft (storage area) that she has access to? I put a birthing box in there and she’s been laying in it on and off, so I’m not sure. Thanks for all the help! :)

I felt her stomach, and I’m pretty sure I feel kittens. Does this mean she’s far along, or not? Just wondering. This is my first pregnant cat, so I’ve never experienced this before. Thanks! :)
If you can feel the kittens she is VERY far along. She is going to be looking for a dark quiet place to have her kittens. Mine always tried for the back of the closet.

Back
Top Bottom