Does n e one ship small amounts of eggs? IN

No its not mine. I have three incubators. a new and old hova-bator. and a little giant. if you want the little giant you are more than welcome to have it.

Try the tiny bator! Give the kids a chance. I started with the yellow one and now have 3 bators!

IF you use it, just make sure to keep the humidity up by putting a little sponge in the bottom, rotate the eggs 3 x a day, and cross your fingers!

Quote:
They can work, I used two in my classroom and we hatched 4 out of 6 eggs. The smaller eggs do better in them, like the quail. I think the out sides of the larger ones don't get enough heat. We graduated to two larger incubators I just got and we are going to try and acquire eggs from some very nice people on here about the end of February!
Kate

I would give it a try. If you want some eggs just PM me.
smile.png

Quote:
Hi,
I tried to pm, it said ur box was full.
How much would the little giant be?
We'll still try the little one and see how it goes.
I know the kids are VERY excited to get something going.
My middle daughter has had chicken fever for a looonng time, or an infatuation anyway. We've caught her numerous times with eggs from the fridge hidden around her bed, her lap, her coat pockets, carrying them with her.....
Told her hundreds of times they won't hatch. LOL!!!
Also can you let me know how much a couple eggs plus the shipping would be?
Would I have to let our post office know there are eggs coming?
Or do you mark the box with "EGGS INSIDE" ;}
Thanks a ton!
Angela

Quote:
Hi,
We are getting some silkies next week so hopefully when they get old enough to lay we could use those.
Those would work wouldn't they?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom