Does nobody know that chat is available here?

GreggsEggs

Cooped Up
12 Years
Aug 31, 2007
Caneyville, KY
Does nobody know that chat is available here? There is only 2-3 people chatting at one time. Come use the chat option, lets get to know each other better. Other than what we read and post here. Come one come all, lets talk chickens!

You won't find me there because of my carpal tunnel. It's all I can do to type when I'm NOT under pressure to hurry. I think more people will eventually show up, but for some reason, weekends are slower than other times, it seems.

I go there a lot as well as Arklady. There just never seems to be anyone else on. Awhile back a thread was started that Friday nights at 8pm eastern (I believe) was going to be a time set for chat. I went a couple of times, but once again, the chats eventually slowed down. I wish I knew of a secret formula that would encourage others to participate. Perhaps with the weather changing, we will find more people inside rather than outside.

Come on everyone, don't be shy. The handful of people who use chat don't bite.........hard! They may peck at you a little, but we should all be use to that. There nearly 4300 users here, there should be more than a dozen using the chat option! It is far easier to chat in chat than through the forums. The forums are great but hard to carry on a conversation in them. Come chat folk, it wont hurt........much!

Back
Top Bottom