Does this hen look normal?

Pics
By 2 doses what does that mean?
I use Valbazen now, so one dose first (0.08ml per pound). And then another follow up dose in ten days. This kills all worms except tapeworms. That counts as one deworming, because the eggs beed to hatch to get killed by the dewormer. I only do that once a year usually.

Edit: The egg withdrawel is 2 weeks after the second dose.

I use Valbazen now, so one dose first (0.08ml per pound). And then another follow up dose in ten days. This kills all worms except tapeworms. That counts as one deworming, because the eggs beed to hatch to get killed by the dewormer. I only do that once a year usually.

Edit: The egg withdrawel is 2 weeks after the second dose.
Do you do 2 doses each time you give them the dewormer? And egg withdraw, does that mean all the eggs they lay for two weeks after i have to get rid of?

Do you do 2 doses each time you give them the dewormer? And egg withdraw, does that mean all the eggs they lay for two weeks after i have to get rid of?
Yep, some people still eat the eggs, but I do the withdrawel (thats why I deworm when the egg production is at its lowest). Yep 2 doses each time to get rid of the worms. Its easier to deworm a smaller flock. With a flock of 25, deworming orally is a large task...

Yep, some people still eat the eggs, but I do the withdrawel (thats why I deworm when the egg production is at its lowest). Yep 2 doses each time to get rid of the worms. Its easier to deworm a smaller flock. With a flock of 25, deworming orally is a large task...
Okay! This makes more sense. Hopefully i can find the right one soon. Thank
you!

Back
Top Bottom