Does this look alive ?

There wqs one once if i had just waited a day it would have made it some times ur incubator can incubate a lip slow for them plus opening lid a lot can make them take longer

Thank you I haven't touched them since so i,l give them untill sunday and hopefully 🤞🤞🤞🐣
But there is also the moment that u do need to help or it dies for one if its lock down is ur humidity high enough to help them break out ? And if it has cracks but hasnt come out its stuck

Temp was at 37.5 and humidity 45 , at day 14 (Tuesday) I lowered temp to 36.4 and humidity up to 60 . They're all still the same , no signs , nothing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115-143448_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210115-143448_Gallery.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 3
Temp was at 37.5 and humidity 45 , at day 14 (Tuesday) I lowered temp to 36.4 and humidity up to 60 . They're all still the same , no signs , nothing
Day 14 is nothing they take there time right now just keep temps and humidity good and check through the platic lid like u did in that picture and just use ur eyes and camera to look for pips

Day 14 was Tuesday, but im going to wait till Sunday now and say a lil prayer.
Im not really religious but Im after syringeing a bit of holy water in where the water goes 🙈😂😂 Kids said if they hatch after this we,l have to call them matthew mark luke and john 😂😂🐣🤞🤞🤞😇🌠🙏 lol

Back
Top Bottom