Does this sound like a load of poo to anyone else?

Quote:
really? a magnet on a string can tell the sex of a chick? wow im sorry its just a little hard to believe, id rather just take my chances than spend like 11 dollars on a string and magnet and get the crazy girl look when trying to use it. seriously the guys at my feed stor i go to would never let me live that one down hahaha

50% means just as good as a coin toss at guessing. However vent sexing isn't hard to learn, and I do it while "checking" chicks for health (they ask at the feed store, tell them you're making sure the yolk absorbed well, it's next to the vent anyways). Some will be for sure male, some for sure girls, and the dunno ones leave there as well.

Last hatch 14 females, 10 males, 3 iffy.

Quote:
really? a magnet on a string can tell the sex of a chick? wow im sorry its just a little hard to believe, id rather just take my chances than spend like 11 dollars on a string and magnet and get the crazy girl look when trying to use it. seriously the guys at my feed stor i go to would never let me live that one down hahaha

50% means just as good as a coin toss at guessing. However vent sexing isn't hard to learn, and I do it while "checking" chicks for health (they ask at the feed store, tell them you're making sure the yolk absorbed well, it's next to the vent anyways). Some will be for sure male, some for sure girls, and the dunno ones leave there as well.

Last hatch 14 females, 10 males, 3 iffy.

can you vent sex bantams though? i have mostly bantams and i didnt know you could vent sex them? i guess im gunna have to go look up vent sexing and see how to do it lol

I like how they included "in case you only have 1 hand" people.
lau.gif

Must be alot of people had their hands ripped off by giant roosters looking to buy this junk.

Back
Top Bottom