Does your dog burp?

Mar 30, 2018
:lau Funny title, I know. My dog os a rough collie, and she burps like a teenage boy! I would say she burps about four or five times a day, and you can hear her in another room. Lol.

Anyone else have a burpy dog?

:lau Funny title, I know. My dog os a rough collie, and she burps like a teenage boy! I would say she burps about four or five times a day, and you can hear her in another room. Lol.

Anyone else have a burpy dog?
I know that its funny...but she might have something going on. You might want to mention this at the vet. Our girl Duchess is a border collie mix and she burps...but only after meals because she has a tendency to eat too fast. She does fart though...silent...but DEADLY :th

I agree, dog farts can be bad, but .... I have a CAT that will occasionally jump up on my lap and then oh so silently cut one loose before swooshing her tail and then jumping off! Gack! Give me dog farts any day! :sick

That said, I would indeed discuss this with your vet. A change in diet may be just the ticket. Or you might try soaking her food overnight so it's easier to digest, and try adding a spoonful of plain yogurt. Also, if you haven't lately, see about having those anal glands expressed. Either the vet or your groomer can do it.

Back
Top Bottom