does your dog eat chicken poop??

You kiddin? That is an important source of protein for my dogs and I am sooooooo glad they clean up my yard! No stepping in chicky poo for me.....I have a couple of Hoover vacs in my yard and they ain't got no filters!
lol.png

I love it!
smile.png

Quote:
DH came in this morning very frustrated after taking the pup out for a bathroom break. He said Jax wouldn't go poo, all he wanted to do was eat chicken poo. Hubby turned to me and said, WHY DOES HE DO THAT?!?
I told him, simple.....

wait for it.....

Cuz it tastes like chicken.
tongue.png

Yeah, yeah, yeah...they eat EVERYBODY ELSE'S POO!!!
sickbyc.gif

AND, the two dogs eat horse food, chicken food, and especially cat food.

Inside, we've found a fix to keep them out of the kittie chow:
DH set up an old family high chair to feed the cats in , instead of on the floor of the kitchen. (It's old and wooden and "antiquey.")

BTW, the horses love the chicken food, too, BUT I keep them away from the dog and cat food, 'cause it might be cannibalism.
smack.gif
ducks4you saying, "no" to the ponies**

Quote:
That's bad!
lol.png
By the way you might want to find a piece that's been laying in the sun for awhile. Our pup prefers his poo treats crunchy.
wink.png

That is all just so... GROSS! But of course all to true. My dogs love the chicken poo, cat poo and horse poo. I have even caught the horse digging through the chicken compost pile... I am hoping she was digging for food
sickbyc.gif
though. I have since moved my pile.

My 2 pups do too, but came to find out today my Cornish X Rooster now has coccia (sp?) and if the dog has eaten it....ummm....???? Guess who is going to the vet tomorrow to get checked???

They can't help it...as my dad says...when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you want to do is eat out of the litter box or someone elses pooh, it gives you a better outlook on the rest of your day...what else could possibly go wrong???
big_smile.png
lol.png

"DH came in this morning very frustrated after taking the pup out for a bathroom break. He said Jax wouldn't go poo, all he wanted to do was eat chicken poo. Hubby turned to me and said, WHY DOES HE DO THAT?!?
I told him, simple.....

wait for it.....

Cuz it tastes like chicken"
Gritstar!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
I choked on my cappucino. Okay, thanks for posting that but now I know my sense of humor is a little off.
lol.png
(I always suspected it was!)
Ack. I suppose once we get moved and have goats the dogs will have a real buffet with the "new" kinds of poop.(Goats and whatever else)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom