Does your sense of humor get you in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man is pacing the waiting room while his wife is giving birth. Finally, the doctor appears and the man rushes up to him. The doctor assures him that mother and child were doing well.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" the man asks excitedly.

At this point, the man notices the concerned look on the doctor's face.

"Uh, we don't know" The doctor can't make eye contact.

"What do you MEAN you don't know?"

"Well" the doctor repies "it was born with no genitalia"

The man considers this and says "Well, that's ok.It's my child and I want to see it anyway."

"That's not all. It has no arms or legs."

The new dad stands still for a minute. "Well they have great prosthetics now so we can cope. Bring it in."

The doctor shuffles his feet a bit and then adds "It has no torso either."

"No genitalia, no arms or legs, no torso.....well what is it?"

"We were only able to deliver an ear."

"No matter" the father says "It's my child and I want to see it."

They wheel in a bassinette and nestled in the middle with tubes and electrodes attached, is a tiny ear.

"Oh my God, my poor child," the man says through his tears.

"Save it. It's deaf."

smile.png

Last edited:
I have one in the closet that I still haven't gotten placed.

PS her name was Kaitlyn.

She was the ultimate cabbage patch doll.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the carpet vs life joke. When I was 40 all my friends were having 2nd families. Not me....I had a hysterectomy. And I still don't regret it. Fortunately for me my DH has a very dry sense of humor just like me. His mamma had 3 boys when they were all home along with her DH and a male family friend, guess who was the bunt of all the jokes? She was so glad to finally have some one share the fun when my DH & I got married. I have never had a problem with my MIL. We just laugh.Sometimes that's all u can do. While we were dating my MIL asked in a "lowcountry" southern accent if I wanted any "bald"(boiled) peanuts. I retorted "I didn't know they had any hair. They still talk about my hairy peanuts to this day.

Actually, no it doesn't get me in trouble. I have perfected the innocent look so folks think I didn't mean that the way it sounded. But folks there who know me are stuggling to keep a straight face...

One day when i was about 8 years old i almost started one of the worst fights you have ever seen. i grew up on a farm where everyone would help each other like if you had some hay in your hair someone would pick it out for,and would do it without you asking. so one day in church this heavyset woman about 60 years old nelt down and started praying i seen see had a huge wedgy like her skirt was sucked up between her but cheeks so i did what i thought was right and pulled it out. after my mom whipped the daylites out of me the pastor talked to me and made me feel horrible for doing that.so i tried to make things up to her the fight started when i took my finger and tried to put the wedgy back.
somad.gif

Quote:
What a sick response.....even sicker than the joke which is sick. One of my best friends is awaiting the birth and death of her severely deformed granddaughter who will either be stillborn or pass shortly after birth. I find absolutely nothing funny about a dead baby joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom