Doesn't anybody have Chocolate & White or Chocolate Pied Muscovy eggs

charlindabob

Songster
10 Years
Jan 25, 2009
central Florida
Hi everyone, It appears that I always want something that no one has! I am looking for 6-12 fertile eggs from Chocolate/White or chocolate pied Muscovies. Not interested in other colors. Also am in interested in some eggs from the exhibition size Embden goose. It seems that I might as well ask for the goose that laid the golden egg...lol. Either I don't have my ducks in a row or my goose is cooked !!.. .Bob

Funny thing about muscovies is they will throw various colors. My blue/white hen had chocolates, blues and black/ whites.
My chocolate/white hen is laying right now but cannot guarantee the color of offspring.. The male is black...

Quote:
yours are laying?? mine aren't yet..
of course you are way south of me.
gig.gif
much warmer climate..
lau.gif

I just turned my young trio outside yesterday.. now the old drake is too busy showing his dominance to do his real job.
barnie.gif

My muscovy hen has 6 eggs in her nest hidden behind a crate in chicken barn. I think I will let her hatch them out..
And my chinese geese have been laying for a three weeks now..They hide their eggs and cover them up with bedding... But I found some and put in the bator
lol.png

Quote:
well you got me on the duck eggs, but I got 3 goose eggs already..
yippiechickie.gif

I suspect the only goose who has not selected a boyfriend yet is the one though..

I also suspect another one is laying under the deck.. I will have to check tomorrow,, yuck.
hands and knees and it is muddy and poopy under there..
I wish my kids hadn't all left the nest..
tongue.gif

I am in central Florida and my Mandarins have been laying for two weeks now. I am looking for eggs from chocolate/white Muscovies, chocolate pied.............Bob

Back
Top Bottom