Dog Ate Hi-Level Vitamin B Complex

I am super glad she will be ok!!!!

:hugs I have more than my share of dogs who eat stupid stuff.

The latest is the bloodhound who just 6 days after being spayed had emergency surgery because she ate a freaking rock. That makes 12 years and 4 dogs that ate rocks resulting in needing vet help.
Grand total.....11,000 bucks. 😳
NO WAY! Your dogs are very lucky to have you as an owner!

I once had a Springer Spaniel that ate rocks and sticks a few days after giving birth to nine pups. She became toxic and so did her milk. I took her to the vet as soon as I realized something was wrong. All were fine, but me. The vet gave her stuff to force a poop (all showed small enough to pass without surgical intervention) and the stuff was the worst smelling poop I’ve EVER. I had to smell it...all the way home. And she was in the very back of the SUV!

NO WAY! Your dogs are very lucky to have you as an owner!

I once had a Springer Spaniel that ate rocks and sticks a few days after giving birth to nine pups. She became toxic and so did her milk. I took her to the vet as soon as I realized something was wrong. All were fine, but me. The vet gave her stuff to force a poop (all showed small enough to pass without surgical intervention) and the stuff was the worst smelling poop I’ve EVER. I had to smell it...all the way home. And she was in the very back of the SUV!

They sure do fill in the grey hairs the kids missed! :old
I am pretty sure I am permanently traumatized by it all.

Having the foul smelling poo in the vehicle with me......OMG! No thanks! 🤢🤮
I am glad you figured out something was up with her.

Back
Top Bottom