Dog Attack AGAIN, same owner!

Danny188

Songster
Jul 22, 2019
Iowa
Same owner different dog, they were fostering a Siberian husky, she said their 3 year old let it out. Last time I got 200 for 3 dead and 4 wounded, this time I'm going for $300 for the 3 dead ones, should have shot the dog on site but instead it got an butt whoopin by the a neighbor(not owner) me and my husky. I dont think any are wounded just feather plucked I did I minor check and saw no blood just some limping I will go check after I post this, is 300 too much? I think they deserve it after it happend 2 times sheriff said I have the right to defend livestock so I should have shot it on sight I'm going to give them a choice of me killing both the dogs that attacked or $300, seems fair to me.

Last edited:
I’m a big fan of the three S’s for most all predator issues.
Shoot, Shovel, and the most important S of the three, SHUTUP.
Yea would have happened if my dad wasent on a trip.... they watch when my dad leaves for business trips then they attack!

Do you think they are actually going to pay you again?
I mean if they dont wanna pay we will be there with the sheriff to dispatch his dogs. He put in a 2 grand electric fence that his other dog ran through cause it wasn't on a high enough setting and it killed 3 and wounded 4 I had to pay someone to take special care of them because we went on vacation 1 week later 90$ out of the $200 just their along with $25 worth of medical supplies. I have 3 limping and 1 with the skin over breast torn, it would be dead if it tore its chest cavity, which I can see the film between its breast that's under its neck. These are 1 year old chickens and they really shouldn't be fostering dogs if they dont have a solid fence built to let them out in. This is more of an update for everyone about the previous attack trying to be rude but yes I believe they will pay. They should have child proof locks on their stuff too so when it comes down to it it's the owners fault.

I mean if they dont wanna pay we will be there with the sheriff to dispatch his dogs. He put in a 2 grand electric fence that his other dog ran through cause it wasn't on a high enough setting and it killed 3 and wounded 4 I had to pay someone to take special care of them because we went on vacation 1 week later 90$ out of the $200 just their along with $25 worth of medical supplies. I have 3 limping and 1 with the skin over breast torn, it would be dead if it tore its chest cavity, which I can see the film between its breast that's under its neck. These are 1 year old chickens and they really shouldn't be fostering dogs if they dont have a solid fence built to let them out in. This is more of an update for everyone about the previous attack trying to be rude but yes I believe they will pay. They should have child proof locks on their stuff too so when it comes down to it it's the owners fault.
Hopefully things work out for you but I'm pretty sure you can't go to someone's house to kill their dog after the fact.

You probably had the right to kill the dog as it was attacking the birds.

Hopefully things work out for you but I'm pretty sure you can't go to someone's house to kill their dog after the fact.

You probably had the right to kill the dog as it was attacking the birds.
Thank you, if they dont want to do anything we can take them to small claims court that will at least get the dog kicked out of town and the fact that it happend twice and we reported it today we would have all the evidence, we have pics of the first attack too to prove it happend twice. I'm shure he will pay, last time I only charged 150$ and he gave me 200$.

This isn't addressed to anyone in particular.......more to everyone in general.

For those that advocate the 3 S's........shoot - shovel - shutup.........in the event you did shoot your neighbor's dog, wouldn't it be more appropriate to own it? Just call or go see your neighbor to let them know their dead dog is on your property if they want to come get him?

Back
Top Bottom