Dog attack help

foie grais is duck liver paté, The force feeding helps grow the liver
Thanks for the meaning that industry had lots of videos on YouTube on how they wereforce feeding that was INTRESTING to see they did it every day to hundreds of Anaconda ducks the video I saw .every area had pull down funnels I would think it would make the ducks throat sore shoving the end of the funnel down there throats day after day but they claim it doesn't.

Oh my goodness they’re so cute!!! I also have an obscene about of videos and photos and one of my favorite things was filling up their kiddie pool in the morning and watching how they drank out of it and looked so silly. We were in the exact same position it seems, it’s crazy! same timing and everything. I thought they were so tough after they survived this winter. I even brought them in and let them stay in my bathtub some days / nights when it was bitter cold. Definitely lucky little babies we had. And they had a much fuller life even if it was heartbreaking for it to end
Yup they definitely were and the pools were my favorite too super cute I used to literally watch them all day. Lol. Yeah me too my ducks were super tough around my pets it was crazy but Donald ran the show up I’m here lol he would charge and nip at our dogs and cats lol I was always like Donald one swat and they could kill you are you crazy. It does stink but you’re right they lived way better lives with us. thank goodness for this site it feels better knowing I’m not alone and same things are happening literally that is to others. It’s like a support group for real.

Thanks for the meaning that industry had lots of videos on YouTube on how they wereforce feeding that was INTRESTING to see they did it every day to hundreds of Anaconda ducks the video I saw .every area had pull down funnels I would think it would make the ducks throat sore shoving the end of the funnel down there throats day after day but they claim it doesn't.
Yup I am very familiar I became a vegan 11 years ago but only lasted four months and went vegetarian since. I’ve seen a ton of foie gras videos and actually am the awkward person at gatherings that if a restaurant has it on menu I refuse to eat and make it a point. The whole meat industry to me is appalling. I drink soy or almond and it was great having duck eggs now we will,have to get the local free range chicken eggs until hopefully I have a duckie girl again.

Yup they definitely were and the pools were my favorite too super cute I used to literally watch them all day. Lol. Yeah me too my ducks were super tough around my pets it was crazy but Donald ran the show up I’m here lol he would charge and nip at our dogs and cats lol I was always like Donald one swat and they could kill you are you crazy. It does stink but you’re right they lived way better lives with us. thank goodness for this site it feels better knowing I’m not alone and same things are happening literally that is to others. It’s like a support group for real.

When I found this site I was so happy also! It’s just like the saying goes when you refer to something / someone as a “sitting duck” :( you can do your best go protect them but at the end of the day it’s really hard. I’d watch my little dudes and my girl all day also and I miss them dearly. Never knew I’d fall in love with ducks just as much as my dogs and cats but it happened! If you ever need help or wanna chat I’m always here <3

When I found this site I was so happy also! It’s just like the saying goes when you refer to something / someone as a “sitting duck” :( you can do your best go protect them but at the end of the day it’s really hard. I’d watch my little dudes and my girl all day also and I miss them dearly. Never knew I’d fall in love with ducks just as much as my dogs and cats but it happened! If you ever need help or wanna chat I’m always here <3
Exactly ! I know right I knew I’d love them but not this much it’s crazy how much personality they have and how addicting they’d are to watch. Thanks same here! <3

Back
Top Bottom