Dog chat!

Which of these dog breeds do do you prefer?

• Total voters
Pics
We currently have a JRT and a Silkie. Must say the JRT is one of the most intelligent dogs I have ever had. Very good dog!
We have had large dogs too, a shepherd/collie mix, a rottie and a 120 lb working lab from champion field lines.
My favorite breed right now are the pits. My daughter has a six month old puppy that is super sweet and smart as can be.

I once had a dachshund that would bite at the mail man's heels everytime he came around! I'm not sure I would ever want that breed again! She even got out of our car once and ran in the grocery store! That was a laugh!

Our family had friends with a dachshund who would tear the mail out of the mail mans hand when it came through the slot in the door. Then he would literally shred it to pieces with ferocious growls.
He was a big dog in a little body and bossed around the whole neighborhood lol.

Our family had friends with a dachshund who would tear the mail out of the mail mans hand when it came through the slot in the door. Then he would literally shred it to pieces with ferocious growls.
He was a big dog in a little body and bossed around the whole neighborhood lol.

daschies are hunting dogs. bred to hunt, tunnel and kill badgers, foxes, rabbits and other tunneling areas. People tend to forget that when they are bred to fight and kill animals that can be almost 2X their size and extremely aggressive.

daschies are hunting dogs. bred to hunt, tunnel and kill badgers, foxes, rabbits and other tunneling areas. People tend to forget that when they are bred to fight and kill animals that can be almost 2X their size and extremely aggressive.
Oh I totally agree! He was a great little dog. I think people forget this about a LOT of dogs though. And so many people get dogs they can't handle but get mad at the dog for their own creation.

I've got a 8yr old Black Labrador:
IMG_0410.jpg

And a 9yr old Chow Chow/Golden Retreiver mix:
IMG_0411.jpg
IMG_0412.jpg

I must've posted these pictures a thousand times but it's my best pictures of them!!!

Back
Top Bottom