Dog chat!

Which of these dog breeds do do you prefer?

• Total voters
Pics
Yup! But we won't ever get rid of pepper! She is the greatest dog!

Sounds very much like you treat dogs as some thing that's expendable. When you take in a dog to your family my belief is that you owe it to them to persevere with any aliment. Not just to go through them until you find one you like. Apologies if i have read to much into that. Just coming from personnel experience and what you see far to often.

Anyway, we maybe giving a 18 month old Golden Retriever a new home. Sine our Bernese lost his friend recently.

Yeah, I'm really excited...

Awww!

Do you find it hard to work with disabled dogs?

Yeah, I've learned that... Working with my dog, he needed a good foundation in order for it to work.

My aunt has a dog he came from a very abusive owner and I have permission to work with him... I'm super excited.

I love working with disabled dogs :) always a challenge. My "mentor" in the training world used to train dead border collies to herd sheep and won lots and lots of competitions. It's all about finding innovative ways to bond with them and find what motivates them!

I'm glad you are getting to work with your aunts dog! Do you know what types of issues he/she has? I'd be happy to give you any advice if you need extra ideas or tips- although I'm sure you're more than capable! PM me if you want though!

I'm glad you are getting to work with your aunts dog! Do you know what types of issues he/she has? I'd be happy to give you any advice if you need extra ideas or tips- although I'm sure you're more than capable! PM me if you want though!
Thanks... I will definitely be taking you up on that!

His owner was very abusive!

His owner would stomp on his paws to get him to heel, he was trained with a choke and prong collar but his owner pulled so bad he had all the hair missing from around his neck, he got yelled at a lot, didn't socialize him with people or other dogs at all, etc. Just terrible things!

It took 15-complats before police took the dog away... And from there he has gone to my aunts.

I'm really working on strengthening His bond with me!

I'm going to PM you with some things I need help with!

Here is a pic of Jetty!

He's 13-months and 120 pounds... I swear he has some great Dane in with the lab.

IMG_20170704_152131.jpg

Thanks... I will definitely be taking you up on that!

His owner was very abusive!

His owner would stomp on his paws to get him to heel, he was trained with a choke and prong collar but his owner pulled so bad he had all the hair missing from around his neck, he got yelled at a lot, didn't socialize him with people or other dogs at all, etc. Just terrible things!

It took 15-complats before police took the dog away... And from there he has gone to my aunts.

I'm really working on strengthening His bond with me!

I'm going to PM you with some things I need help with![/

Awwwwe poor guy. It's pretty obscene how often things like that happen and how slow government agencies are to respond to it.

Fantastic!! I would love to help.

Back
Top Bottom