Dog pics

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Puckett. He is so cute!!
celebrate.gif

cute is not a word for him at most times lol. Big goofy slobbering dog lol. But he means well.
smile.png

I had a 9 week old Cocker Spaniel Puppy that died two weeks ago of Parvo. I went and picked her up and everything was fine. she was a normal little puppy and she was playing and having a good time. The next morning I get up and she was pooping bloody diaherra and vomitting non stop. She vomitted 23 times in 24 hours. I took her to the vet the next day and they told me she had contracted it before I bought her and I needed to return her. The breeder wouldn't so I took care of her for 5 days before she died. the breeder sent me a text three days after I bought her and said all of her dogs died because she didn't get them treated for Parvo. She finally admitted it to me. I really didn't want to give Molly back so I took care of her until she died. I think in a few months I'm going to go to a Cocker Spaniel Rescue and get an adult dog with all of their shots so they don't catch Parvo.

32413_142.jpg

this is a picture I took of Molly the day before she got sick. I won't show the picture I took of her the day before she died.

TK I'm soooo sorry.
hugs.gif

It's so heartbreaking to lose a pet. It's such a shame that we live in a world full of unscrupulous people.

Back
Top Bottom