Dog pics

can someone help me post a picture? i cant find out how to do it.
idunno.gif

Snow the black lab under the slide, Bandit the hound in the middle, and Bridgit the border collie being a spaz on the far right.
big_smile.png

60753_sdc12597.jpg

Snow drinking DIRTY POOL WATER when she has a bowl full of fresh water
barnie.gif

60753_sdc12649.jpg

Bridgit being spaz-tic
60753_sdc12602.jpg

Bridgit eating peanut butter
tongue.png

60753_sdc13588.jpg

Jet on our 'hospital' chicken cage (RIP Jet!)
60753_sdc10513.jpg

below is our lil hound dog, bandit, on my bed.
60753_sdc14628.jpg

All three of my nut-heads
wink.png
(Btw the big black dog ontop of the cage is not the dog under the slide)

Last edited:
Gino - THIS DOG IS MISSING - IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO FOUND A MASTIFF MIX IN MICHIGAN PLEASE PM ME!!!
Ginoblue2.png

Last edited:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=2-Personal_Pages

Okay
, to place pictures on the forum, since you know how to upload pics (click on uploads on the top of this page, then click on 'my uploads' at the bottom of that page. . .or stay on that page to upload more), if you go to your uploads - choose the picture you like and below the pic are two lines of code - a thumnail and an image code. . .IGNORE the thumnail one. Scroll your mouse over the image code and LEFT click it once - and it will light up in blue. Don't move your mouse off of it, just RIGHT click it and choose COPY by LEFT clicking on it. Then come here to the forum and where you would type whatever to us, RIGHT click and choose PASTE by LEFT clicking it and it will drop the IMG tag here. When you click SUBMIT - it will pop the picture on here

Here is Lesiel my cocker spaniel/chick mommy. She has helped raise all my birds and consider them HERS. She has to come with me every day to let them out and put them to bed. She goes in the run too.

55831_lesiel_and_her_babies_small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom