Dog story w/ pic, HAPPY ENDING! and update

he is adorable. he seriously is handsome. maybe he should be the official workplace dog! is there someone who can keep him nights/holidays/w'ends and bring him to work everyday?

I'm so glad you stopped for him and have my fingers crossed about your plan(s). Good for you for helping hime!!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
He can't be a mascot. The owner has a dog that stays here every day and Tater doesn't want to share the limelight.

Critterhill, I will try the Buy/Sell/Trade listing.
I have a lady posting a picture of him at a place I used to work.

I really need to find him a home today.
Plan A has him in a house with 10 other dogs.
Plan B has me getting scolded and lots of deep, unhappy sighs from DH.

He really is a sweetie. He's been hungry for a loooong time. And yet when I tested him by wrapping my hand around the food I was giving him he pried my fingers away as gently as he could despite being desperate. He's eaten my lunch!
And as I ate some pretzels (after he'd eaten) even though he was still hungry he sat respectfully near by and wagged his tail. No whining or jumping. He got some pretzels, too, and took them carefully out of my hand also.

If he's not house-broken then he's doing a darn good impression. But he's a smart boy!
He's leash broken but never been up a flight of stairs or seen a glass door before.

OMG nobodies is so cute!

Call your ACO too. Do you live in a touristy area. Here we have hug issues in the summer with people treating shelter dogs like 'rentals' and wen theirvacation ends dumping them beside the road. The ACO or shelter should be able to determine if nobodies is tattooed or chipped.

Try and find a 'no kill' shelter though;)

Where I work is industrial, not a tourist area, and that's where Nobodies was found. Someone I work with saw him lost in the area last night around 11pm. So I'd say he's a cast-off.

I thought about calling Animal Control. But I'd like to try and find him a home first. Even if he's chipped he has 'abandoned' written all over him. He's skin and bones. So I'm going to try and find him a home before I call the Shelter folks.

The no-kill shelter has a waiting list. I can't keep him that long.

Well, my guess, if he was lying near the road like that, someone dumped him and since that was the last place he saw his humans, he was patiently waiting for them to come back. Poor thing. People can be such jerks! I am praying this little man finds the perfect home asap!

Back
Top Bottom