dog surprises officer after being freed from fence (video)

undefined:/ I love a happy animal rescue but cant watch videos on my RinkyDinkÂ
00a9.png
brand phone. Could someone please! describe what happens? Thanks, quetsweyo

Quote:
1. an officer is called to rescue a dog trapped by it's back leg to the top of a fence.

2. officer (carrying a camera for some reason) snips fence which then releases the dog and the dog runs to the front of the property

3. the officer is concerned but has to go the long way around to the front of the house to look for the dog

4. when he gets to the front he looks around but can not find said dog

5. he then approaches his vehicle and low and behold....the dog is stealing it.

just kidding about the stealing part. the dog was sitting in the driver seat as if to say "thank you, i want to be with you now"

Quote:
1. an officer is called to rescue a dog trapped by it's back leg to the top of a fence.

2. officer (carrying a camera for some reason) snips fence which then releases the dog and the dog runs to the front of the property

3. the officer is concerned but has to go the long way around to the front of the house to look for the dog

4. when he gets to the front he looks around but can not find said dog

5. he then approaches his vehicle and low and behold....the dog is stealing it.

just kidding about the stealing part. the dog was sitting in the driver seat as if to say "thank you, i want to be with you now"

OT - As the technology gets less expensive, more and more departments are requiring or allowing officers to carry point-of-view cameras, in a cover-your-butt sort of way.

Back
Top Bottom