Dog thread!🐾

This is Emi. The dog that has our family’s hearts.

She is an American Akita. Black with a brown undercoat, white markings and silver.

She’s a true love, gentle as ever, but lazy. She also snores because even though she’s a big girl, a vet told us she has the nasal passages of a chihuahua. 🤣

As for a dog breed I want, a Pembroke Welshi Corgi. Why go from a big dog to a smaller one? Well, I can’t answer that, I just have this connection to them. Looking to get a black tri color female in the next year or so.
A very pretty pup!

Anyone every done kayaking with their pups?
Me and a bunch of family went yesterday and spent 4 or 5 hours kayaking. Took 45 minutes just to get everyone in the water though.
But there were so many people kayaking with their pups. And i felt bad that Denver and Tucker couldnt come, so im probably going to train them.

Anyone every done kayaking with their pups?
Me and a bunch of family went yesterday and spent 4 or 5 hours kayaking. Took 45 minutes just to get everyone in the water though.
But there were so many people kayaking with their pups. And i felt bad that Denver and Tucker couldnt come, so im probably going to train them.
I tried with Brew once. And only once. He wouldn’t even get near the boat or the water LOL

I tried with Brew once. And only once. He wouldn’t even get near the boat or the water LOL
Well Denver and Tucker love water. And the lake we went to the current isnt strong, there was dogs jumping off the boat docks😂.
Some just hate water thats how our chocolate lab was, no water ever.

Back
Top Bottom