Dog Training and Behavior

Pics
:love I love this!! I do the same! And I am always finding new articles or videos or books or whatever and learning :love I love learning! And love training! :D this might sound weird but it is fun to me 😂🤣
Super fun. My pup has her CGC, NTD, ITD, and ATD titles. She's a rescue that we've done a ton of behavior modification with, including working through her numerous phobias. She enjoys it as much as I do, and will ask to 'work' instead of playing or sniffing around.

Super fun. My pup has her CGC, NTD, ITD, and ATD titles. She's a rescue that we've done a ton of behavior modification with, including working through her numerous phobias. She enjoys it as much as I do, and will ask to 'work' instead of playing or sniffing around.
Awww that’s so amazing!! :love she sounds like a great dog!!

I love dog training and behavior- I find that finding out the 'why' is often half (and often more) the battle.
I try to keep up to date on the scientific studies on both behavior and training techniques. Best to be consistently and constantly improving.

Any takers?
Several years of military cross trainee k9 and law enforcement dogs. Dogs constantly learn, and so should w3! My 24! Year old retired guy still keeps me on point! His hearing isn't so good so he is even better at body language now. No slacking for me or the recruit. I have all the respect for anyone whom can teach me anything that makes my partner less fustrsted with me not getting what's so obvious to them. Ad a high percentage wolf pup to our dynamics and all hell breaks loose if somebody grabs some bodies tennis ball that I can't tell the difference, or goes after Frisbee out if turn. Keep me on you freind list pleas3..Possum

His hearing isn't so good so he is even better at body language now.
I trained my pup from Day 1 with hand signals for pretty much all her commands. Very useful in restaurant/brewery settings. I'm considering getting her a vibe collar to train her to recall on vibration.

Ad a high percentage wolf pup to our dynamics and all hell breaks loose if somebody grabs some bodies tennis ball that I can't tell the difference, or goes after Frisbee out if turn.
Wolfdogs are a completely different beast, and are often much harder than just a regular dog. A lot more nervous, for starts- can lead to resource guarding issues. We worked on some of that kind of stuff with our pup, it's not easy.

What do you generally do/teach them to keep them stimulated? :)

Do you have a picture? Or know what kind of mix she is? That is hilarious and adorable!!! Hahah
Screenshot_20200807-212227~2.png
She's a GSD/Malamute/Husky, plus some other stuff.

I love training my dogs they are rescues both pure beagles and when I got them they had serious issues they came from a seriously abusive situation but now they are strong protective and very smart they are currently working on their certification to be search and rescue K9 for the local PD and park services my kids and neighbors kids love to hide in the woods from them and they will only search together we tried to send them out to search one at a time and they wouldn't go and night searches are always interesting because of the coons, possum, deer and other critters in the woods keeping them focused on the task at hand is hard but they get so excited when I get their vests out i love it

Attachments

• 20200731_170923.jpg
    20200731_170923.jpg
    645 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200629_163753.jpg
    20200629_163753.jpg
    874.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200731_170908.jpg
    20200731_170908.jpg
    695.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200528_100443.jpg
    20200528_100443.jpg