Dogs thread!

Pics
I spy a kitty! They think they're dog too :p
20200623_154624.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We are currently living in a rental until our house is finished being built, and our landlord is letting us have chickens (as long as they aren't in the house,) but not any indoor pets. We used to have a dog, but she died a couple years ago. She lived a good long life, and eventually succumbed to dementia, arthritis, deafness and blindness (though she was half-blind for most of her life!)

Rest in peace, Betty

20160726_192206.jpg
20160626_093743.jpg

(Ignore the terrible artwork behind her in the first photo, I made that when I was six.)

We are currently living in a rental until our house is finished being built, and our landlord is letting us have chickens (as long as they aren't in the house,) but not any indoor pets. We used to have a dog, but she died a couple years ago. She lived a good long life, and eventually succumbed to dementia, arthritis, deafness and blindness (though she was half-blind for most of her life!)

Rest in peace, Betty

View attachment 2435649View attachment 2435650

(Ignore the terrible artwork behind her in the first photo, I made that when I was six.)
I’m so sorry :(

Rest in peace, Betty

View attachment 2435649View attachment 2435650

My condolences for loss of Betty :( we feel for you

Back
Top Bottom