Votes: 83 35.3%
  • None

Votes: 13 5.5%

• Total voters
Here'a a picture of my dog
ya.gif

She'a 2 and a half years old
smile.png

I love this thread! and I love seeing all of your dogs! I'm currently dog less because our 10 year old golden retriever passed last summer, but we are currently waiting for a newfoundland, the puppies will be born next month, so I hope I'll not be dog less for too much longer.

MAN!!! I so love my Koda!!! he is greatly missed!!!

I love them all!!!!

I couldnt get one good shot of the four big girls together so I got 5 ok shots lol... they just wanted on my lap the entire time

I am a huge fan of dogs! I love them so much I have 8 four legged babies
love.gif
I have; 1 Red-Nose Pit (Sadie) 1 Blue-Nose Pit (Roxie) 1 Pit/Queensland mix (Sonny) 1 Australian Dingo (Brandy) 3 Miniature Dobies (Kacie, Tucker & Brat) and 1 Chihuahua (Buddy) ... They are all so spoiled, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am still working on my coop and run, so I am not sure how they will react once I bring my new feather family home. But I have made sure to give ample room for my hens with secure fencing all around, my only worry at this time is if the barking will have any effect on the hens? I am sure once my four legged children get use to them the barking will subside, at least I hope... haha

We have 3 and a 1/4 Bulldogs and they are our babies Grace, Kate, Sara and Baby Poe <3 Really hoping they get along with the new chicken additions but I'm gonna have to watch baby Poe....He already likes to lick them....hoping he's not taste testing for latter :(

Back
Top Bottom