Domestic Ducks Antics

"Domestic ducks don't fly"
https://clips.twitch.tv/KnottyCrowdedChowderStrawBeary

I don't clip, and I know they won't fly long distance... but if you think they won't sit on top of your shed etc... Here's a thread for you :)

Also my ducks are goofs.
Cute! My KCs love to walk up the steps onto my little porch in the backyard and tap on the sliding glass door, but when I open the door, they like to turn around and fly off the steps! Silly birds. They add ao much joy to my life!

She is doing that on purpose! I assume she knows that her legs may be too weak to bear a hard landing, so she's using her built-in airbag as a cushion. It looks super-funny when she slides on her belly before her momentum subsides.
I absolutely love Blanca and I have never even met her! She is definitely a celebrity here IMO.

My khaki drakes can fly, they don't go very far. I have bird netting over fence cause they can fly higher then 6ft fence!
All my ducks can fly way higher than 6ft! - Except for the ducklings, currently.
But once a duck is outside of the fence it immediate wants back in because all the others are on the other side of the fence and i'm the lonely duck here outside exposed to all preying eyes and ears, QUACK! - It was all just an accident, QUACK! Humon please come out and let me back in where the others are QUAAACK! - No, no don't grab me! Just use some magic and - QUACK! He got me! Quack! Now he's going to eat me! Quack!
That's the scene i have two to three times a month… DUCKS!!!

Back
Top Bottom