Domestic right?

Yep, those are domestic. Very pretty girls 🥰
Is that at a park or something? Someone likely dumped them there.
You can try to rescue them. Setup a large dog kennel of a playpen. Lure them in with some treats (cracked corn, birdseed, or bits or fruit). Try to get them both at once so you don't scare the other off when you catch one.

I can't remember, do you have ducks?
Even with chickens do not introduce them to your flock until you know they don't have any sort of disease.

Yep, those are domestic. Very pretty girls 🥰
Is that at a park or something? Someone likely dumped them there.
You can try to rescue them. Setup a large dog kennel of a playpen. Lure them in with some treats (cracked corn, birdseed, or bits or fruit). Try to get them both at once so you don't scare the other off when you catch one.

I can't remember, do you have ducks?
Even with chickens do not introduce them to your flock until you know they don't have any sort of disease.
I already got in contact with someone who picks up dumped, lost, & found animals.
This was in a neighborhood park a few streets away from my neighborhood.

Yes, I do have ducks. 1 KC drake and 2 Indian Runners ducks.

Did they get rescued? Thank you for helping them!
Haven't heard anything yet from the person I contacted but I'll post an update once I do!

I wish I could rescue them but my parents already said no, even if it's temporary. I will keep visiting the park every day until they're gone to make sure they're still doing fine. Yesterday when I went, I gave them all peas before I got the videos.

Haven't heard anything yet from the person I contacted but I'll post an update once I do!

I wish I could rescue them but my parents already said no, even if it's temporary. I will keep visiting the park every day until they're gone to make sure they're still doing fine. Yesterday when I went, I gave them all peas before I got the videos.
I wish I could rescue them, too. I'm in Washington State, so I could easily drive to get them. But I have a closed flock for duck medical conditions - by order of my veterinarian. *sigh*

I wish I could rescue them, too. I'm in Washington State, so I could easily drive to get them. But I have a closed flock for duck medical conditions - by order of my veterinarian. *sigh*
I contacted a few more people who said they might be able to come catch them. I offered my help if they needed extra help.
Again, I will update once they have been caught

Back
Top Bottom