Dominique Chickens dying

Masterjoe

Chirping
8 Years
May 5, 2014
I have 10 Dominique chickens living alongside 10 red ranger chickens. All frd watered the same and 2 years old. Over the last 3 weeks 8 Dominique chickens have died. On another pen I have 4 breeds of chickens together almost 1 year old. Dominique chickens are dying in that pen too. Its November here in Virginia so 30 Temps at night 60 during day. Id love to know what the hell is going on?

I have 10 Dominique chickens living alongside 10 red ranger chickens. All frd watered the same and 2 years old. Over the last 3 weeks 8 Dominique chickens have died. On another pen I have 4 breeds of chickens together almost 1 year old. Dominique chickens are dying in that pen too. Its November here in Virginia so 30 Temps at night 60 during day. Id love to know what the hell is going on?
loss.jpg

Are they exhibiting any symptoms prior to death? The best way to know what's going on is to get one of the newly deceased birds out for necropsy.
So sorry for your losses.

Are they exhibiting any symptoms prior to death? The best way to know what's going on is to get one of the newly deceased birds out for necropsy.
So sorry for your losses.
None, fine 1 day dead the next. Its only this breed.

Back
Top Bottom