Dominique hens

welcome-byc.gif

welcome to backyardchickens! I just put my first dominiques in the bator this past monday. temps holding perfect 99.3 to 99.9, humidity good at 33% to 39%. I check them three times a day and have made a little chart to record them. Can't wait, I have wanted doms so badly for about 5 years now. Had to buy a second incubator, we have ducks that run around free, I picked up 27 duck eggs 3 1/2 weeks ago, 2 infertile, lost one a couple of days ago, other 24 look good, at least the stuff inside is moving. ;o) I have learned so much from this site. Sometimes people have different opinions, but it is a great place to learn about their experiences and figure out which one will work for you! Best of luck finding doms, maybe I will have a couple extra roos to sell. These are supposedly very, very nice birds. Show birds.

Thank you,

Mike is bringing some chicks June 8th. I am sooooo eggcited! He is a very nice guy! He is on his last run of hatches so if you want some, better call! Now I have to think of names for my new babies.

Back
Top Bottom