Dominique Thread!

All three have rose combs, my other three have the single comb.
These look like dom cockerels and I can't tell with the one on the bottom or I guess maybe the top one, middle cockerel for sure. If the other 3 are barred with straight combs that's likely the case yes, we have some rocks here and a couple rock dom mixes actually that just hatched I'm keeping separated lol but the females are all black so I'm going to keep them, pretty. Enjoy your chicks!

These look like dom cockerels and I can't tell with the one on the bottom or I guess maybe the top one, middle cockerel for sure. If the other 3 are barred with straight combs that's likely the case yes, we have some rocks here and a couple rock dom mixes actually that just hatched I'm keeping separated lol but the females are all black so I'm going to keep them, pretty. Enjoy your chicks!
Here are some better pics:

Wishbone

Eclipse

Luna

How did you get 3 Doms and 3 barred rocks?

Are you sure they are pure breeds and not mixes? It will be interresting to watch them grow.
They are a mix breed. I know nothing about the hens. The rooster, I was told, was a barred rock. My next question was if you think they could be anything other than dominiques since they are so dark in color. Here are my other three. I believe two may be cuckoo maran mix (whiter legs):

Batman

Sparkles

Phoebe

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom