Don’t Click This

Did you click this?

• I’m a wild card, yes

• No, I didn’t

• I had to

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Noice 👍
Looking up snakes. I'm going to get one soon, i think I'll go with a corn snake since it'll be my first. They're so pretty, so are the ball pythons though, and retics, and dwarf boas are so cute! I also love king and garter snakes😭
Oooh, lucky! I have always wanted a snake, but my dad hates them. I will probably get one once I have my own place.

Oooh, lucky! I have always wanted a snake, but my dad hates them. I will probably get one once I have my own place.
Ha! My dad too. But he doesn't have to be around it:p
My mom wants to babysit it, she loves snakes and is excited that I'm getting one.

Snakes seem cool. Don’t know how I would handle feeding it though.😬
You just have to pull a rat out of the freezer, let it defrost til it's not cold at all, and then use tongs and slip it in front of the snake.
I freak when I have to touch something that died, I can kill it and touch it, I can do necropsies, but touching something that is dead without having gloves and knives and tweezers makes me scream. If I can do this, anyone can😁

You just have to pull a rat out of the freezer, let it defrost til it's not cold at all, and then use tongs and slip it in front of the snake.
I freak when I have to touch something that died, I can kill it and touch it, I can do necropsies, but touching something that is dead without having gloves and knives and tweezers makes me scream. If I can do this, anyone can😁
SOuNdS LiKe sO mUcH FuN!

just kidding, it doesn’t seem horrible…

@Everose, how are your rabbits doing?
Great! The boys are in quarantine right now, they'll get to be in their big cages within the next two days.
I have a pregnant doe that will be due in a few weeks, her babies a from bento.

That sounds good. There is a wild rabbit in our yard that hangs out by our run…
I love wild bunnies! I hardly ever see them out here though.
We get loads of nine-banded armadillos and I saw a possum the other day.

Back
Top Bottom