Don’t Click This

Did you click this?

• I’m a wild card, yes

• No, I didn’t

• I had to

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Well, we didn’t kill any deer today, we got out too late and so the deer were already active when we got there. I spooked a whole herd of them. Saw five deer butts, but I think I heard eight. Dad says I should have just shot at the butt, but they were running fast, and it is unlikely that I could have landed a fatal shot. Oh well :confused:. We are going out at 5:00 am tomorrow morning and hopefully we will have better luck.

Well, we didn’t kill any deer today, we got out too late and so the deer were already active when we got there. I spooked a whole herd of them. Saw five deer butts, but I think I heard eight. Dad says I should have just shot at the butt, but they were running fast, and it is unlikely that I could have landed a fatal shot. Oh well :confused:. We are going out at 5:00 am tomorrow morning and hopefully we will have better luck.
You'll get em next time. I hate hearing stories of nice deer that were shot but not found or harvested. I'm glad you didn't end up injuring one.

Once, I had three enormous bucks jump right in front of me and then hightail it, I just sat there with my yap hanging open😭

You'll get em next time. I hate hearing stories of nice deer that were shot but not found or harvested. I'm glad you didn't end up injuring one.

Once, I had three enormous bucks jump right in front of me and then hightail it, I just sat there with my yap hanging open😭
Yeah, these deer are becoming very frustrating! We have been out several times and never managed to shoot one! Dad has missed three, I would have shot one but my gun jammed, we have spooked countless, and have gone out and not seen any deer at all! I am learning that hunting is not at all like fishing (which is my area of expertise). I dont care how early I have to get up, I am determined to get these deer, especially since they are ruining the crops on our property.

Yeah, these deer are becoming very frustrating! We have been out several times and never managed to shoot one! Dad has missed three, I would have shot one but my gun jammed, we have spooked countless, and have gone out and not seen any deer at all! I am learning that hunting is not at all like fishing (which is my area of expertise). I dont care how early I have to get up, I am determined to get these deer, especially since they are ruining the crops on our property.
I prefer fishing, but only if I can eat what I've worked for, catch and release is boring 🙄

I love to walk out in the woods when mammas and babies are out there, they're so beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom