Don’t Click This

Did you click this?

• I’m a wild card, yes

• No, I didn’t

• I had to

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Omg! My siblings were out there in the pasture cheering the bucks on when they were barely up to my belt buckle.

Reproduction is not a weird thing, it's just a fact. Only weird people make it a weird topic🤦🏻‍♀️
I know. I was watching Christmas movies, a family tradition, and was like. Huh. What is that? a joke? Wut.

So, @Everose, do you have any family traditions?
Yes!
On Christmas Eve we open up one gift. It all started when my mom was a kid and her mom let her open up one gift. The funny thing is...it's always pajamas😁. My grandmother is super picky, and when she took pictures of them opening up Christmas presents she wanted them to be in brand new pajamas 😂.
We also read the Bible, the story of Jesus' birth. Usually we do that after stockings, and with a full mug of hot chocolate and some warm and soft cinnamon rolls.

Last edited:
Yes!
On Christmas Eve we open up one gift. It all started when my mom was a kid and her mom let her open up one gift. The funny thing is...it's always pajamas😁. My grandmother is super picky, and when she took pictures of them opening up Christmas presents she wanted them to be in brand new pajamas 😂.
We also read the Bible, the story of Jesus birth. Usually we do that after stockings, and with a full mug of hot chocolate and some warm and soft cinnamon rolls.
That is so nice. Pajamas are very important. My mom would pick out matching ones for me and my sister, and my brothers. We also tell the story of Jesus.

That is so nice. Pajamas are very important. My mom would pick out matching ones for me and my sister, and my brothers. We also tell the story of Jesus.
Yikes, matching... 😬

I feel weird now, since I called it "The story of Jesus' birth." I view it as more of a historical record.

Back
Top Bottom