Don’t Click This

Did you click this?

• I’m a wild card, yes

• No, I didn’t

• I had to

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I love the second one, and I am not a fan of spiders. When I see one, I cant go into that room for a million years.
I have an actual Spidey sense. I can walk into a room and immediately feel the spiders dark vibes😖. I let them live when they're outside but if they're inside I must terminate them.

I have an actual Spidey sense. I can walk into a room and immediately feel the spiders dark vibes😖. I let them live when they're outside but if they're inside I must terminate them.
When they are in my bedroom…well, forget sleeping!:D

Random story:caf

Years and years and years ago, I was in a van full of teenage girls and one dude (We're already off to a great start aren't we😊).
We had just gotten pizza and we were on our way to church. The van is dark, I am in the middle of telling a nasty cockroach story when I hear a THUD next to me... *Heads turn*. I click on the van light and find a wood roach the size of my hand sitting next to me. *Cue the screaming girls*
This whopper of a roach climbed into the back with the one and only dude and had him stuck to the ceiling like a scared kitten. His sister jumped from the second row into the dash. And the next target was me. The nasty roach crawled ALL OVER ME!
I have had a legitimate phobia ever since.

Back
Top Bottom