Donations needed for 4-H chick sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by flyingmonkeypoop, Jan 11, 2008.

1. flyingmonkeypoop

flyingmonkeypoop Overrun With Chickens

Apr 30, 2007
    Deer Park Washington
    Hello all,
    My name is Michael Baker and I am with Somethin' to Crow About 4-H and we will be having a chick sale on April 26th for our clubs fundraiser. We are located in the Spokane area in Washington state. Our club is a poultry only club with some members having other projects.We are needing donations of chicks, ducklings, goslings, eggs, and adult birds to auction off. We will have a brochure that we will put the ads of everyone that has donated. Our chick sale last year was very succesful and our members had a great time thanks to all of the eggs donated by some of our BYC members. We will start taking eggs in March. I dont really check my BYC account that often so email me at [email protected]
    Thank You,
    Michael Baker, Somethin' to Crow About 4-H

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

emailed you [​IMG]

3. TerrasCritters

TerrasCritters In a new coop

Oct 24, 2007
    When will you be taking chicks? I will be needing to do some test runs on my incubator. To get it down pat before I order eggs from other places. So whatever I hatch I can donate, if I can time it right your welcome to them. I am on the other side of the pass though. MIGHT beable to get them to ellensburg, but you would have to get them from there. Let me know if your interested. I will email you this also!

4. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    Hey Micheal.. I am here in Spokane and can donate a dozen Serama chicks.. I will email you and let me know when and where to take them..
    Denna

5. johnnyjack

johnnyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    usa
    this is so great. good luck with the 4h sale.........johnny

6. flyingmonkeypoop

flyingmonkeypoop Overrun With Chickens

Apr 30, 2007
    Deer Park Washington
    Thank you all for all of your donations so far. I would love to see more coming in also.
    Thanks again,
    -Michael

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by