Donations needed for 4-H chick sale

flyingmonkeypoop

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 30, 2007
Deer Park Washington
Hello all,
My name is Michael Baker and I am with Somethin' to Crow About 4-H and we will be having a chick sale on April 26th for our clubs fundraiser. We are located in the Spokane area in Washington state. Our club is a poultry only club with some members having other projects.We are needing donations of chicks, ducklings, goslings, eggs, and adult birds to auction off. We will have a brochure that we will put the ads of everyone that has donated. Our chick sale last year was very succesful and our members had a great time thanks to all of the eggs donated by some of our BYC members. We will start taking eggs in March. I dont really check my BYC account that often so email me at [email protected]
Thank You,
Michael Baker, Somethin' to Crow About 4-H

emailed you
big_smile.png

When will you be taking chicks? I will be needing to do some test runs on my incubator. To get it down pat before I order eggs from other places. So whatever I hatch I can donate, if I can time it right your welcome to them. I am on the other side of the pass though. MIGHT beable to get them to ellensburg, but you would have to get them from there. Let me know if your interested. I will email you this also!

Hey Micheal.. I am here in Spokane and can donate a dozen Serama chicks.. I will email you and let me know when and where to take them..
Denna

Back
Top Bottom