Done :(

Also i do want to add I would NEVER sell them to someone with healthy chickens without explaining the circumstances.. I meant more in the sense that I was going to try to look for someone local that can more so help me save them and in turn take my chickens if they can help them live happy healthy lives. I really was going through it when I was typing so I didn’t specify good enough, I just genuinely love all nature so much that it pains me to know I’m not doing well enough..

Also i do want to add I would NEVER sell them to someone with healthy chickens without explaining the circumstances.. I meant more in the sense that I was going to try to look for someone local that can more so help me save them and in turn take my chickens if they can help them live happy healthy lives. I really was going through it when I was typing so I didn’t specify good enough, I just genuinely love all nature so much that it pains me to know I’m not doing well enough..
I don't think that this is happening because you aren't doing well enough. Some things are out of our control.

I'm so sorry for all of this. I can see that it pains you 😞

I don't think that this is happening because you aren't doing well enough. Some things are out of our control.

I'm so sorry for all of this. I can see that it pains you 😞
Thank you I really appreciate it, I know so much is out of our control but i just can’t help feeling responsible:( it’s never an easy thing

Back
Top Bottom