Donkeys and whatnot!!!! ON vacation so I can play on my computer!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by zatsdeb, Apr 23, 2008.

1. zatsdeb

zatsdeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2007
    Lincoln, Illinois
    Ok, I have been here more the past 2 days than probably ever! Because I am on vacation!!!! Yeahhh!!!
    I am trying to read as many posts as I can, I really love this place, and don't get here as often as I like.
    I thought I would post some donkey pictures now, since I have posted lots of other animals!!!
    [​IMG]
    My Annabell, and my grandson joshua

[​IMG]
    my grandson again, and Malachi

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    malachi sits like this all the time!
    [​IMG]
    my granson loves to help me milk, he just makes a "swish swish" noise with his mouth, and then tells me "its memaws turn" and I milk, then he says, "its joshua's turn...Swish Swish Swish....!"

[​IMG]
    I can't forget my husband and our 3 beagles, chester, festus, and miss kitty.. (festus has brown nose, chester white nose, and kitty is the mostly white one!)

[​IMG]
    I also had ducks hatch eggs, 2 hens sat on the same nest and hatched about 10 babies!!!!!
    Well, thanks for looking!!!!
    oh, I can't forget Lily, my european fallow deer, she just showed up one day, and forgot to leave! she belonged to a neighbor a few miles away, they had a mini donkey and they got rid of the donkey and the deer left, and found my donkeys. she has been here almost 2 years!!!
    [​IMG]

2. legacyln

legacyln Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    Jefferson City, MO
    What a neat bunch of animals and family you have!! I want to come spend my vacation there!!!! Your donkeys are captiol A-dorable! What a great grandparent experience for your grandson (he's a cutie too!).

3. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Haha your sitting donkey reminds me of the Breyer model...

Thanks for sharing!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by