1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Donkeys and whatnot!!!! ON vacation so I can play on my computer!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by zatsdeb, Apr 23, 2008.

1. zatsdeb

zatsdeb Songster

Oct 2, 2007
    Lincoln, Illinois
    Ok, I have been here more the past 2 days than probably ever! Because I am on vacation!!!! Yeahhh!!!
    I am trying to read as many posts as I can, I really love this place, and don't get here as often as I like.
    I thought I would post some donkey pictures now, since I have posted lots of other animals!!!
    [​IMG]
    My Annabell, and my grandson joshua

[​IMG]
    my grandson again, and Malachi

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    malachi sits like this all the time!
    [​IMG]
    my granson loves to help me milk, he just makes a "swish swish" noise with his mouth, and then tells me "its memaws turn" and I milk, then he says, "its joshua's turn...Swish Swish Swish....!"

[​IMG]
    I can't forget my husband and our 3 beagles, chester, festus, and miss kitty.. (festus has brown nose, chester white nose, and kitty is the mostly white one!)

[​IMG]
    I also had ducks hatch eggs, 2 hens sat on the same nest and hatched about 10 babies!!!!!
    Well, thanks for looking!!!!
    oh, I can't forget Lily, my european fallow deer, she just showed up one day, and forgot to leave! she belonged to a neighbor a few miles away, they had a mini donkey and they got rid of the donkey and the deer left, and found my donkeys. she has been here almost 2 years!!!
    [​IMG]

2. legacyln

legacyln Songster

Mar 18, 2008
    Jefferson City, MO
    What a neat bunch of animals and family you have!! I want to come spend my vacation there!!!! Your donkeys are captiol A-dorable! What a great grandparent experience for your grandson (he's a cutie too!).

3. helmstead

helmstead Songster

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Haha your sitting donkey reminds me of the Breyer model...

Thanks for sharing!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: