Don't be shy! Enter now in this farm animal video comp!

hi y'all,
I am having a very difficult time with uploading my video, so I just got a screen grab. any ideas would be appreciated. so in the video we see my two pigeons, New Moon & Tehanu. yes there on my bed, and my bed is in the barn, cause my sister and I (@Rosyboa12) were camping in there. (we're such birdlovers we sleep in a barn with pigeons:lau:lau:lol:) (only in the summer though.) but anyway its the pigeons (we call them cooies) on my bed, in the barn eating corn out of a sea shell🤣😂:lau:lau:lau sorry for the terrible grammar!
1604877889813.jpeg

hi y'all,
I am having a very difficult time with uploading my video, so I just got a screen grab. any ideas would be appreciated. so in the video we see my two pigeons, New Moon & Tehanu. yes there on my bed, and my bed is in the barn, cause my sister and I (@Rosyboa12) were camping in there. (we're such birdlovers we sleep in a barn with pigeons:lau:lau:lol:) (only in the summer though.) but anyway its the pigeons (we call them cooies) on my bed, in the barn eating corn out of a sea shell🤣😂:lau:lau:lau sorry for the terrible grammar!
View attachment 2404391
TO upload a video, you have to upload it to youtube or another video platform, and post the link here. Or, you can start a convo and post the video there, and I will take a look at it!

Back
Top Bottom