Don't Dismiss This Post!!!!!!!

Great found some but they are a drive away. Hopefully my local ace hardware has them. Thanks for the wonderful posts didn't think this would be so big

Quote:
I got mine from a plumbing company... it had soy in it, but it cleaned up easy...

paid 10 for it (55 gal)... also got some for my daughter to run barrels on her horse.

Last edited:
undefined:D I love your idea! I am planning a duck house for when i am able to start building again and am going to incorporate it into it - i will have to start over but i gotta wait til July 5th to rent a truck or van any way. Have you or any peeps tried putting a 'green roof' on a coop? Thats the one w/like pond liner, soilless mix and plants growing on roof. Now im gettin excited about this! I used to have this dream about building my own small cabin/shed using the cool alternative building methods ive been reading on since 1995. Straw bales, log-stacking, yurts, etc. I'M SO GLAD I CHECKED OUT YOUR POST! BRILLIANT! VERY INSPIRING, PLEASE KEEP US TP WITH HOW IT GOES, GRATEFULLY. . .quetsweyo

Try a bigger recycling center, They will have food grade plastic and steel 25, 30, 35, and 55 gallon drums there.
If you can not find them there just go to Lowe's and pick up 2 or 3 35 gallon trash cans and run a 2 1/2 inch pipe from one to the other.
wink.png

Chris

Last edited:
Aaaarrrgghh just went to go buy one I even called the guy asking him if he had them and went to go pick one up and knock on the door no answer called him again no answer. Just waisted a bunch of gas and an hour of driving.

Back
Top Bottom