Don't feed the troll, don't feed the troll

Wolf-Kim

Songster
11 Years
12 Years
Jan 25, 2008
You know it's funny how people try to troll over the weirdest issues.

So I've been advertising some of my birds on a local Craigslist and some person decided to voice "their opinion".

They think my price is "crazy" and that it must be about the money. That I'm going to sell my birds before they die, take the money and run. That if I cared for the birds I'd "give" them to a farm.

I just don't understand why some people have to talk trash. I mean, really? Why is it that he'd target my posting, when non-purebred laying hens go for $15 around here and I'm asking $18 a piece for a breeding quad, less for the whole flock.

No I'm not going to respond to them, but I just needed a place to vent.

Because they are Trolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10638_orjnfq.gif

Oh I know. I was in a strange mood this morning, guess that's what happens when you wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep.

Don't even know why it bothered me.

It's probably just the anxiety in me that gets going. Something I need to get under control. I'm fine now, just needed to rant a bit.

The postings been flagged for removal, so it shouldn't affect my advertising any. It's one thing if the person were to rant about livestock prices in general, but specifically targeting mine and trying to paint me a con artist trying to pon off sick animals before they die is really irritating.

You work hard to make a reputable name for yourself, especially in the animal world, because word travels. And some unconsiderate troll comes along and tries to run it through the mud.
lol.png

Thanks guys. Everyone needs a useless rant every now and then. LOL

It's probably someone with a similar listing. They want to trash you and scare you off so they can sell their garbage
tongue.png

Some people can be nasty
rant.gif

I'm not ranting, I just love the rant smiley and it looks wrong on a happy topic.
It's sad how mean some people are.

Probally wanted something for FREE! Give them away? I bet they have a place too, LOL. I like to mess with Trolls, it is amusing. Just laught it off, they don't know the price of hens!
Bet they eat eggs from Walmart as well, hahahahahha

I never had that trouble! And I have only EVER sold chickens and chicks on craigslist.

I think you should change your pictures, change your verbage, change your price, and use the closest neighboring hamlet at the area, and just make it as different as possible. Maybe throw him off the trail.

I had someone delete the adds for my filly I had put up- siting that they were inappropriate. Why? Because I was asking 9000 for a full papered Friesian filly out of a STER mare. Anyone in the breed knows thats not only a good price, its an insane price. But someone kept deleting it.

Grrrr.

Have you tried kijiji.com? I havent had much luck with it, but maybe you're in a busier area than me.

Back
Top Bottom