Dont know if yall have noticed...

SarahFair

Songster
11 Years
Sep 23, 2008
Monroe, Ga
.....I havent posted in awhile. My chickens are at a stage where they arent doing much but eating and growing so I havent had many questions. Plus my son just started school so running him back and forth then indoor/outdoor chores keep me really busy..

Well a few weeks back I decided to pick up dancing to keep myself in shape. Being SO hot out I wanted to find something indoors. Let me tell you...it used muscles I never thought I had! LOL

I just wanted to share with yall some of my "work". I hope to continue in this and many more styles of dancing. Its something Ive always wanted to do but was always too embarrassed to do or to let anyone know I do it. I hope I can inspire someone else to bring out the inner "geek" in them
frow.gif

As some of you may know I am a BIG MJ fan and a few years ago I learned the moonwalk. I started to refresh it about last week and heres what Ive learned.

Moonwalk
Its not the best but I wanted to show someone the work Ive put into it. I showed my SO last night and he told me I was weird..
idunno.gif

Tell me Im not weird
hahaha
I jk
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

Hope all of yall are doing well!

Well thanks! That little helper is Beau. He seems to be just as interested in dancing as I am. I want to enroll him in dancing...as soon as I can get my SO past the the gender thing
roll.png

Dont worry its not that weird. lol. You are actually really good.....better than what I could do anyways
My little brother who is 7 takes tap and loves it

Quote:
Ohhhhhhhhhh I love to watch/listen to tap dancing! I remember when I was younger my neighbor left her tap shoes at my house once and I was SO mad my feet were to big to give them a go...

Quote:
Does she take classes or do it on her own?
Ive always wanted to try it out but dont have time or money for classes

Back
Top Bottom