Dont know iif it really happened but funny all the same!!!

Next thing y'all be saying is "and that's why women live longer than men..."

smack.gif

Peace-

Pedro
cool.png

Last edited:
Actually I know a few women that probably would have done it too, other then they wouldnt realize it until it happened. I am happy to give you something to laugh at. Everyone needs to laugh at least once a day. I know MD and PC usually take care of it for us but I wanted to help out too. Jenn

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I can see my bil doing this..

And my uncle- after watching A Christmas Story he stuck his tongue to the screen door just to see if it really WOULD stick.. it did.

BTW, he's one of the smartest people I know.. sometimes you don't have to be dumb to be stupid
he.gif

Last night we watched a rerun of America's Funniest Home Videos where a group of teenagers had stacked up progessively higher stacks of plastic milk crates. The idea of the game? was to jump from the lowest stack to the highest without them falling over and the player along with em. Do you think there were teenage girls doing this? Nooooooo, of course it was the teenage boys.

My question is why? Why do boy children seem to be born with death wishes?
hu.gif

I've raised one of each. The girl didn't give me gray hairs until she was old enough to date/drive. The boy came out of the womb looking for a electric socket to stick his finger in.

I wish I was able to get the video of it off my phone before the phone went for a swim, but my cousin (a marine) begged my friend (a police officer) to taser him. So, of course, he did- Joe flopped like a dying fish all over the floor from just a second of having the leads taped to him. Why were they taped to him? Because a police taser actually shoots prongs into you so you can be zapped by the cops again and again. Anyway, that was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. I believe this story because I've seen it in person. A 24 year old marine screaming like a little girl and thrashing around on the floor!
gig.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom