Don't normaly ask for help, but..

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by schellie69, Jun 23, 2010.

1. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    I am in need of some prayers right now. Life is not easy at this moment and it seems if it can go wrong it is at this time. I have tried to turn this over to the higher power but I am struggling with it right now. So I could really use some prayers and positive thoughts. Thanks to any and all help.

2. calicokat

calicokat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    congrats for reaching out, I know it's hard.

I'll keep you in prayer, and here's a bonus too 'cause I bet you could use one! [​IMG]

3. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] [​IMG] and prayers for you, Schellie!

4. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    I know it is hard but truly, PUT IT IN THE LORDS HANDS. I get the most peace when I do that. [​IMG] and prayers!

Micah

5. schellie69

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    Quote:I am trying but it just seems everything is still weighing heavily on my shoulders. I just want some time to breath, I just can't seem to find any peace right now. I am working on things just wish I could make everything go right for a while.

6. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    [​IMG] I hope it turns around for you soon. [​IMG]

9. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] You are in my Thoughts and Prayers. I truly hope you feel the Peace that can only come from above. God Bless You.

10. schellie69

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    Thank you all for your prays, it seems to have helped. DH unemployment came in, got hot water heater and was able to pay the bills. So thank you everyone it means a lot to know that people where praying for me. I did find the peace.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by