Don't think my chicks can save me from this...

Hope you've had better days, better news. Been thinking about you all weekend!
hugs.gif

hi all.. I am in a TERRIBLE mood, for a number of reasons.. My brother is still in ICU, will be for about 2 more days or so, but he IS alive. I had a good time, as good as can be, with the kids being up.

BUT. My no good piece of VOMIT trash neighbor.. I am ready to KICK him in his FACE. I saw 3 rats on his roof, told him about them, and asked if he could use NON HARMFUL/NO POISON to kill them. They have ALL kinds of traps. I told him I have outside cats and one dog, and how did he respond?! "Well this will probably kill 'em if they touch it. Can you put one on your side of the fence?" NO. NO MR. A HOLE I CANNOT!

Well this morning I wake up to a dead, half eaten rat in my garage. DUH!!!!!!! I am really ready to scream, or go over and put sugar in the jerks car gas tank. I am so angry I can't see straight. Of course it is one of the poisoned rats from my neighbor but IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR HIM TO CLEAN UP THE DEAD RATS?!

So, my cats got a poisoned rat. I can't afford the month long treatment they put them in for those affected, so I am waiting.. I have NO money to do anything right now, and if either of my cats get sick I am going next door and he will be getting an EARFUL. I am sorry this is totally venting.. I can't stop crying and really feel like throwing my hands in the air and saying "OKAY GOD! I AM SO DONE WITH THIS CRAP YOU CALL LIFE! DONE!"

Back
Top Bottom