DOnt use wormman worm farms!

I've purchased worms from him without any problems. They actually arrived before i was expecting them. He is also a member of another forum I visit and I've never heard anything bad about him before.

Please contact him direct and give him a chance to rectify this. your order may have gotten lost somehow You should be able to reach him at 1-212-202-5162.

ok, ill try to call this number you gave me just to be fair. But i am beyond irritaed. I mean two months and not one answered or returned phone call, and only tow e-mails answered and both of those just blew me off. But they were sure quck to take my money though! i just HATE to feeel like ive been ripped off or made a fool of.

somad.gif

Quote:
You should TOTALLY create a BYC page on this with pics and info that we can add to the site!!!

Wow, I agree... Cant wait to see it!!!

If you still dont get results call your credit card company or paypal.

Last time i had to duspute a credit card bill they told me I had waited to long and their was nothing they could do about it.

Hey Gazinga. Did you ever get anywhere with you calls to wormman.com. I am in the same boat after waiting 2 months without getting any responses I am assuming I will never see my worms.

Back
Top Bottom