DOnt use wormman worm farms!

Gazinga

Chook Norris
11 Years
Jul 7, 2008
Palm Springs, California
i ordered mealworms for my girls from wormman worm farms two months ago. I havnt gottent any worms and cant get in touch with them either! they dont answer my calls or my e-mails.

I have been jipped , but at least it was only $18 this round. However, avoid them guys, better just me getting ripped off them more of us!

somad.gif
:thun

Send them and email saying this is my last attempt to contact you before i file a report with the better business bureau. I placed an order with you and have not recieved the product. You however have been paid.
If i do not hear from you by (whenever you choose) i will be forced to take further action.
I had a six month battle with DELL and i had to file with BBB and within 12 hours i had an english speaking woman on the phone fixing EVERYTHING. I recently suggested it to my mother over an issue with a defective product and they changed their tone immediately.
I imagine you can actually file a complaint online with BBB and get results too.
Good Luck
smile.png

Oh my goodness! I have more mealworms than I know what to do with . They are so easy to raise on your own. Not stinky. Don't invade your house. Quiet. If you like, I can tell you how. I bet I have a thousand in my laundry room alone.

I work at a petstore and have heard that theres like this crazy shortage of mealworms right now. We usually have a ton for sale, but we've only been able to get the smalls and are down to our last couple of giants, we simply can't get any thing else. Could that be the blame for your order? Though they should have emailed you back!

Get a flat rubbermaid type container. I use the ones that are about 20" wide and 30" long. Any flat container with smooth sides will work. Put a layer of duck starter (not chick starter) in the bottom about 2-3" deep. You can also use bran but I have found that it gets a funky smell after a while. Throw in a bunch of mealworms. Cover over with a sheet of newspaper keeping the paper flat so the little beggars can't crawl up and over the sides. In the winter, when the house is dry, spritz the paper every couple of days with water for humidity. Throw in a couple of chunks of apple or potato and every banana skin that you have. Keep food tucked under paper. Remove if mouldy and replace with fresh approx once a week. In a short while, you will see pupa (ugly squatty white things with no heads) I remove the ones I find and put in a new container because these will shortly turn into beetles which will be laying eggs for your next hatching. Same set up for the beetles....newspaper, potato etc. Keep in a fairly dark area like your basement. In a few months you will begin to see teeny weeny mealworms in the beetle container and it will be very exciting !! because you know you are on your way to mealworm independance. I change their duck starter every now and again as it changes from starter to frass (mealworm poo) but be sure to sift out any small mealworms before you toss the old starter. Have been doing this for a year and have thousands. Help to supply the wildlife centre that I work with and supplements my own ducklings in the spring.

That's wild. I used Wormman and was very pleased. The first shipment was left outside by the postal carrier and all the worms were dead. I sent an email according to the instructions on his site and received another package with no extra charge. The second time all the worms arrived alive and well.

Back
Top Bottom