Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
PXL_20211020_165056826.jpg

I'm doing it in suburbia in my backyard. Life is grand, do what you want.
Wish I could but the small town I live in limits how many birds I can have. 6 max and I have 3 laying chickens. Hubby and I have been talking about getting land in southern Ohio

Wish I could but the small town I live in limits how many birds I can have. 6 max and I have 3 laying chickens. Hubby and I have been talking about getting land in southern Ohio
How often do they check? How are the neighbors? Meat birds take 6-10 weeks. If THEY find out, will they give you 2 months to move them or 1 week? Give me 2 months? OK, yes, they will be in the freezer then. ;) I mean, yes, they will have a new home in 2 months.

How often do they check? How are the neighbors? Meat birds take 6-10 weeks. If THEY find out, will they give you 2 months to move them or 1 week? Give me 2 months? OK, yes, they will be in the freezer then. ;) I mean, yes, they will have a new home in 2 months.
Hmmmm, I like the way you think. I only have one neighbor that lives close enough to care if I had extra birds. And they would be all for it, they try to be self sufficient as it is. They would probably help on butcher day! Now to convince the husband and do more research about butchering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom