Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
🙄🤚
Screenshot_20211120-195558.png

Okay…serious question….I’m decorating the outside of the house this year. Weigh in please…

real garland or fake? I need a good amount of it and Costco has the real stuff. Got some artificial that I’m not too crazy about.

👍 or👎
Fake. Trust me, in your climate, fake. For many reasons. Real garland does not hold up in the weather we get. Nor does it last so you will be replacing it year after year. But I understand what you are saying about fake, it usually does not look good. I have found good looking fake garland at Joann Fabrics. Wait for it to go on sale and use a coupon. I'm sure other craft stores would have good fake garland but my sister is a manager at a Joanns so I usually shop there

Fake. Trust me, in your climate, fake. For many reasons. Real garland does not hold up in the weather we get. Nor does it last so you will be replacing it year after year. But I understand what you are saying about fake, it usually does not look good. I have found good looking fake garland at Joann Fabrics. Wait for it to go on sale and use a coupon. I'm sure other craft stores would have good fake garland but my sister is a manager at a Joanns so I usually shop there
Very good points! I bought a bunch from menards that looks pretty nice considering. I guess I can add stuff to it once its up to fill it out a little. No anyone other than me will see it unless they come up the hill, but I like christmas and want to have a festive porch. Great idea about JoAnns. Love that store. Hope everyone has a great day.

Very good points! I bought a bunch from menards that looks pretty nice considering. I guess I can add stuff to it once its up to fill it out a little. No anyone other than me will see it unless they come up the hill, but I like christmas and want to have a festive porch. Great idea about JoAnns. Love that store. Hope everyone has a great day.
I decorate my porch every year. I swag the garland and put red bows where it attaches to the porch

Okay…serious question….I’m decorating the outside of the house this year. Weigh in please…

real garland or fake? I need a good amount of it and Costco has the real stuff. Got some artificial that I’m not too crazy about.

👍 or👎
Real will die quickly...won't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom