Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was such a long day, and yet I managed to squeeze in a small workout before bed around midnight. We did 30ish Cornish cross, three turkeys, one goose, and one duck. The reason it takes so long as we cut all the chicken pieces up into individual cuts then vacuum seal everything. We also cut up the turkeys. I left the duck and the goose whole, maybe we'll do Christmas and Thanksgiving with those.
Christmas Eve Drinking GIF by Acorn TV
We put all our birds in 5 gal buckets of brine and rest for 48ish hours in the walk in cooler before packaging. We also process in batches of 6 at different ages/sizes for a bit of variety and because we donā€™t have a plucker šŸ˜‚

Yesterday was such a long day, and yet I managed to squeeze in a small workout before bed around midnight. We did 30ish Cornish cross, three turkeys, one goose, and one duck. The reason it takes so long as we cut all the chicken pieces up into individual cuts then vacuum seal everything. We also cut up the turkeys. I left the duck and the goose whole, maybe we'll do Christmas and Thanksgiving with those.
Christmas Eve Drinking GIF by Acorn TV
We typically have duck for Christmasā€¦.ive never tried goose šŸ¤«šŸ¤«šŸ¤«

Anyone want to take a while guess at how many steps a Fitbit counts while it's being cleaned in a clothes washing machine?

I didn't even realize that my Fitbit was not on until I just went to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer and saw the green flashing light.
I was wondering why you haven't accepted my invite for the weekly challenges! Now I know you've been cheating! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

I almost want to become a rabbit hoarder like Rose.
Frankie they are so damn soft.
I really think you should get one.
So stinking cute!!! Iā€™m in bunny love! Want one sooo badšŸ„°šŸ„°
We typically have duck for Christmasā€¦.ive never tried goose šŸ¤«šŸ¤«šŸ¤«
Duckā€¦duckā€¦.duckā€¦ā€¦.GOOSE!!!
I ordered some new stuff released by my supplement company including 10 day detox and salted caramel shake! hoping to get serious about extra routine again for the month of November!
Go get em muddy!!! Letā€™s do this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom