Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep like that.

Look, @Everose
Yeah but when a goat escapes and starts tearing up the trash cans I really don't see myself being able to shove that into my little boot.

I'll just put it on my wrist.

I'm not very active. But those steps between the fridge and the couch add up🤷🏻‍♀️
If you spent a little time just walking each day you wouldn't have to stress so much about a diet.

Moving move is what takes extra fat off.

Yeah but when a goat escapes and starts tearing up the trash cans I really don't see myself being able to shove that into my little boot.

I'll just put it on my wrist.
Let me know if this makes sense or not and if not I will try and explain it in a different way.

If you got up and walked for 5 minutes straight every hour that you are awake you would not believe how many steps or movement you would get in each day.

If you wake up at 7:00 at 7:55 you walk until 8:00.
At 8:55 you walk until 9:00.
At 9:55 you walk until 10:00.

Moving just constantly for 5 minutes each hour makes a huge difference.

If you spent a little time just walking each day you wouldn't have to stress so much about a diet.

Moving move is what takes extra fat off.
Yeah, I do walk a lot. I don't feel like that accomplishes much though. The property is long (really, really long) if I walked the length of it I'd be doing myself loads of good. Maybe I'll start doing that in the mornings on top of my usual extra.

Yeah, I do walk a lot. I don't feel like that accomplishes much though. The property is long (really, really long) if I walked the length of it I'd be doing myself loads of good. Maybe I'll start doing that in the mornings on top of my usual extra.
Walk a little bit faster than your normal. Not a whole lot faster...just a little .

The movement throughout the day like My silly schedule above is better for you than sitting all day and moving/exercising for only 30 minutes.
I pace a lot. And when I do sit it's because of bone pain. I like moving tho, it feels better than sitting.

Monday and Tuesday workouts done - Monday was doing home reno work and a short video workout. Tuesday was a soup can arm workout, squats, and stretching in sets of 10 of about 15 exercises a couple of times that day, I don't really keep track of exact exercises on soup can workouts - I just do them when I shouldn't be sitting.

Been to busy traveling for work and chicken shuffling to log on leisurely every day - SORRY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom