Dosage?- HELP! Updated question!

Dosage is 4cc's per gallon of water for 3 days. I dont recommend doing this though. You dont know if your birds will drink it, or drink enough of it to be effective. Also, they drink less in cooler temperatures. I highly recommend that you give it to them orally, that way you know they got properly dosed, no guesswork about it. Use a syringe without a needle and give it to them orally undiluted. Dosage is 1cc for giants, 3/4cc for large fowl, 1/2cc for standards, 1/4cc for smaller birds. Redose again in 10 days. There's a 14 day withdrawal period after last dosing. You can give the eggs to your dogs.

Thanks! I'm just going to give it to them in their water. It's okay to use as a preventative, right? It won't hurt the if they don't have worms?

Thanks! I'm just going to give it to them in their water. It's okay to use as a preventative, right? It won't hurt the if they don't have worms?
Safeguard (fenbendazole) is very safe and is used on cats, kittens, dogs, puppies, horses, foals, cattle, sheep, etc.

What will happen? I have one hen who is missing feathers on her back because of too much mating.

Back
Top Bottom