Double yolk x2

IMG_3750.png
I’ll just be over here on the edge of my seat waiting for your report

Clyde quit. I have photos of the egg in the quit mode. And I have eggtopsy pics. (My phone needs a charge.)
The second yolk was not fertile, so it was just Clyde.
Last movement was on day 19. Clyde doesn't look like day 19 development, but I think his development slowed maybe a few days earlier as he was dying. Plus too much fluid as the other yolk probably went bad on him. He was a blonde chick. Maybe if the other egg was fertile they both could have made it. I could not have known when I set the egg the second yolk was not fertile. Day 19 is a record in my book.

Clyde quit. I have photos of the egg in the quit mode. And I have eggtopsy pics. (My phone needs a charge.)
Last movement was on day 19. Clyde doesn't look like day 19 development, but I think his development slowed maybe a few days earlier as he was dying. Plus too much fluid as the other yolk probably went bad on him. He was a blonde chick. Maybe if the other egg was fertile they both could have made it. I could not have known when I set the egg the second yolk was not fertile. Day 19 is a record in my book.
:hugs so sorry he didn't make it!
RIP Clyde! You gave it your best!

19 days is pretty amazing! I’m sorry he didn’t make it.

I had no idea one yolk could not be fertilized in a double yolked egg. Interesting. I've been reading along and appreciate the updates. Sorry Clyde didn't make it

Back
Top Bottom